ASIAN HIGH-GLAMOUR MAKEUP MASTERCLASS – £150
Who is the masterclass suitable for: Makeup artists who wish to learn glamorous bridal, special occasion and photography-friendly looks for Asian skin tones.
If you are a makeup artist with little or no experience of working with Asian skin tones and are therefore unsure which colour combinations and textures are the most effective – this masterclass is for you.
The Academy’s top makeup tutor Aušra will demonstrate how to create flawless red-carpet-worthy glamorous makeup looks for Asian clients. You’ll learn which products work best, how to select colours that are perfectly matched for darker skin tones and see the look come together in front of you.
In a small, intimate setting you’ll be able to watch closely every brush-stroke and product application. By the end you’ll feel confident in knowing how to create perfect makeup looks on Asian skin tones that are modern and suitable for brides as well as occasions.
- Colour theory – the dos and don’ts of selecting the correct foundation, eyeshadow, blusher, sculpting/bronzing and lip colours;
- Beautiful and long-lasting coverage – product selection for foundation and colour matching to achieve the look of radiant skin. Also application and layering techniques to perfect the high-glamour element;
- Contouring and highlighting – enhancing and discreetly influencing the shape of facial contours to look great in real-life as well as photographs;
- Application and custom blending of strip lashes with individual eyelash extensions – what it takes to create effective lash extensions that complement the natural eye shape;
- Natural-looking fuller lips – shaping lips to perfection;
- Stunning photographic makeup – how to make someone look like a superstar on and off camera!
- Question and answer session – ask as many questions as you like and also take a peek at Aušra‘s professional makeup kit.
The next date for this masterclass will be: Sunday 22nd October, 2017 from 11:00am until 03:00pm.
Masterclasses take place at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair Studio, 5A-7A Golden Court, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1EU. Delicious refreshments and tea/coffee are provided.
Closest rail/underground/overground station to the Studio is Richmond, parking is available at the nearby Paradise Road car park (TW9 1SQ). Closest airport is London Heathrow.
To book a £50 deposit is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the masterclass start date. All major credit/debit cards accepted excluding American Express.
Places are very limited – please contact us using the Contact link above to reserve your place for this very popular masterclass.