BRIDAL UPDOS MASTERCLASS – £350
Who is the masterclass suitable for: Professional hairstylists looking to perfect their skills in the most popular bridal updos.
An informative and hands-on hairstyling masterclass in the most popular bridal updos. Aimed at professional hairstylists looking to perfect their skills and achieve flawless bridal updos that are fashionable, flattering and timeless.
Learn how to confidently create these desirable bridal hairstyles with the K-Team‘s expert hairstylist Kasia. Loved by hundreds of brides and renowned within the industry for immaculate red-carpet-inspired styling, Kasia will demonstrate and guide you in how to create the most current and popular bridal updos, share tips and tricks as well as answer all of your questions.
- Correct preparation of different hair types – the right hair preparation to ensure the desired texture and longevity of the final style;
- Selecting the most effective hair products and tools – for different hair textures and styles;
- Curling and styling techniques – learn how to make the right decisions to achieve shiny waves or messy textured curls;
- Long-lasting and quickly-put-together techniques – learn how to create particular styles in the fastest and most effective way;
- Understanding which updos work best for different face shapes; and
- Question and answer session – ask as many questions as you like, Kasia is there for you.
At the end of the course you’ll be able to confidently create the most popular bridal upos which your brides will adore. Remove the guess work for good and learn from one of the best in the business.
The next date for this masterclass will be: Monday 13th NOVEMBER, 2017 (after Kasia returns from maternity leave) and it will run from 10:00am until 03:00pm.
A diploma is awarded upon successful completion.
Masterclasses take place at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair Studio, 5A-7A Golden Court, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1EU. Delicious refreshments and tea/coffee are provided.
Closest rail/underground/overground station to the Studio is Richmond, parking is available at the nearby Paradise Road car park (TW9 1SQ). Closest airport is London Heathrow.
To book a £100 deposit is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the masterclass start date. All major credit/debit cards accepted excluding American Express.
Places are very limited – please contact us using the Contact link above to reserve your place for this very popular masterclass.