HIGH-GLAMOUR MAKEUP MASTERCLASS
HIGH-GLAMOUR MAKEUP MASTERCLASS – £150
Who is the masterclass suitable for: Makeup artists who wish to learn glamorous bridal, special occasion and photography-friendly looks.
What you can expect: Informative and very detailed demonstration of application techniques and product selection in a small group setting.
One of our top makeup artists – Aušra, who is renowned for her ability to create flawless high-glamour looks, demonstrates a red carpet inspired makeover which you’ll be able to see close-up in an intimate setting (with a maximum of 6 people per class).
Aušra is the longest serving member of the K-Team – she has extensive experience and knowledge of the elements listed below and is an expert in all things makeup. She has perfected her skills with many celebrity makeup artists including Kim Kardashian’s personal favourite Mario Dedivanovic.
During the masterclass Aušra will share detailed tips and techniques on how to create this highly desirable makeup style. You’ll be able to ask questions, take notes, film video clips and see how the look is created from the very start.
- Beautiful and long-lasting coverage – application and layering techniques to achieve this popular high-glamour look;
- Contouring and highlighting – enhance and discreetly influence the shape of facial contours to look great in real-life as well as photographs;
- Application and custom blending of strip lashes with individual eyelash extensions – what it takes to create effective lash extensions that complement the natural eye shape;
- Natural-looking fuller lips – shaping lips to perfection;
- Stunning photographic makeup – how to make someone look like a superstar on and off camera!
- Question and answer session – ask as many questions as you like and also take a peek at Aušra‘s professional makeup kit.
The next date for this masterclass will be: Sunday 26th November, 2017 and will run from 11:00am until 03:00pm.
Masterclasses take place at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair Studio, 5A-7A Golden Court, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1EU. Delicious refreshments and tea/coffee are provided.
Closest rail/underground/overground station to the Studio is Richmond, parking is available at the nearby Paradise Road car park (TW9 1SQ). Closest airport is London Heathrow.
To book a £50 deposit is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the masterclass start date. All major credit/debit cards accepted excluding American Express.
Places are very limited – please contact us using this Contact link to reserve your place for this very popular masterclass.