What is unique about your approach to teaching?
The unique benefits of studying at the Kristina Gasperas Beauty Academy are:
- Undivided attention – our courses are designed for a maximum of two students at any one time, enabling us to completely focus on and guide every student so that you learn effectively and thoroughly;
- Course dates and times are arranged to suit individual requirements;
- Models provided – students do not have to model for other fellow students, meaning more hands-on practical study (although you can bring your friends to model!);
- Portraits for your portfolio supplied – each of your models will be professionally photographed, the images can then be used in your portfolio;
- Business and start-up advice – we will work out a detailed plan with you on how to successfully start out in the industry. This includes advice on your equipment, website, customer service, recommended continued practical work and portfolio building;
- After-care – opportunities in assisting at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair studio, get-together days for past students to showcase what you’ve learned, how you are progressing and to get feedback;
- Private on-line support group – we have a private Facebook study group on which all students are able to network, support each other, share work opportunities and ask us questions via e-mail or social media;
- Portraiture skills – learn how to photograph makeup and hair beautifully and be in control of keeping your portfolio current and stylish. A professional or semi-professional standard camera is recommended;
- Staying up-to-date on makeup and hair styles – we will advise on how to stay current on the latest makeup and hair trends; and
- Discounts on future courses/masterclasses – once a course with the Academy has been completed discounts are available for future courses and masterclasses.
The courses are run at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair studio in central Richmond, Surrey. The studio space has been designed to my specification in terms of layout, lighting and furniture to be perfect for running courses. We also provide makeup and hair services from here when not travelling to clients.
Should you prefer to have your course at a location of your choosing this can also be arranged.
Who are the professional courses suitable for?
Our professional makeup and hairstyling courses are suitable for the following clients:
- People who are starting their first career and have the ambition and desire to become successful in makeup and/or hairstyling;
- Those of you who are thinking of changing career and want to learn how to become a professional makeup artist and/or hairstylist with no previous experience; and
- Seasoned professionals who feel as though they need to update or refresh their skills or progress their professional development.
Please get in touch using the Contact link above and let us know your ambitions and course requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.