10-DAY COMPLETE BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSE
10-DAY COMPLETE BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSE… BUILD YOUR EXCITING NEW CAREER WITH US!
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE BEST CHANCE OF SUCCEEDING AS A BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU.
WE’LL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE COMPLETE SET OF SKILLS REQUIRED TO START MAKING A LIVING DOING WHAT YOU LOVE.
TAKE THE FIRST STEPS OF YOUR EXCITING NEW CAREER TODAY!
LEARN TO BECOME ONE OF THE BEST.
This course is for you:
- If you’re working as a bridal makeup artist already but struggling to fill your diary with bookings; or
- If you’ve had some makeup training already but haven’t started working yet. All because you don’t feel as though you’ve gained the bridal makeup skills to be able to confidently start creating flawless looks and wowing even the most discerning clients; or
- If you’re completely new to the industry and would like to really master bridal makeup artistry. You’d like to get plenty of hands-on practical experience and also nail every aspect of your business.
In order to succeed and stand out from the crowd you need the COMPLETE set of skills. We don’t just teach makeup, we teach everything business-related too so that you know the steps to follow in order to build a business and life around it doing what you love.
After the course you’ll continue receiving support from the Academy via our private Facebook group: expect competitions, job sharing, test shoot invitations, work appraisals, special event announcements and discounts to future masterclasses. You’ll also be invited to assisting/observation days at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair Studio which will help you continue growing your skills and keep you on the right path.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSES IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY – focused on teaching you exactly what you need to know in order to be successful as a bridal makeup artist.
Completely flexible hours – you can study with us in the evenings or split the course over a number of weeks or even months. Together we’ll work out the best times that work for you.
Industry secrets, deeper insights and time-saving hacks – we’ve worked out the perfect formula of skills and techniques you’ll need to become a successful bridal makeup artist. Once you complete this course you’ll be fully equipped to start your journey to be amongst the best in the industry. With this set of skills you can earn a 6 figure income as a makeup artist.
Intensive teaching – we’ve honed and perfected our craft to become a leading bridal makeup and hairstyling force in the industry. Our teaching methods and insights will ensure that no time is wasted – avoiding mistakes and gaps that come up from inadequate and unfocused education.
The Academy support hub – a place where Academy students past and present, as well as the K-Team, provide: support, care, critique, positive vibes and advice on all things makeup and hair.
We will continue supporting and guiding you in your new career. You’ll never feel alone because we genuinely care about your success – we even share job opportunities with our past students.
PRICE – £3,790
ONE DAY OF MAKEUP THEORY – the science behind every brush-stroke;
SEVEN DAYS OF HANDS-ON PRACTICAL EXERCISES – on two different models per day;
ONE DAY HANDS-ON HIGH-GLAM MAKEUP MASTERCLASS – how to create flawless high-glam makeup which is amongst the most frequently requested looks;
THREE-HOUR PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERCLASS – how to create flattering beauty portraits which showcase your work;
THREE-HOUR BUSINESS START-UP MASTERCLASS – everything you need to know – from pricing to website to social media presence; and
BONUS SKILL-CHECK DAY – come back to us in three to six months for a refresh and to address any skill gaps.
THE THEORY ELEMENT CONSISTS OF...
- Detailed colour theory and the principles of colour harmony – learn in detail how to select the correct colours for a variety of skin tones in order to be able to choose the most effective combinations that will flatter your clients;
- Facial anatomy – how to create the perfect oval regardless of face shape;
- Correction of facial features – techniques to correct droopy/uneven eye shapes; deal with uneven/over-plucked eyebrows; enlarge thin lips; and correct/conceal problematic skin and under-eye areas;
- Variety of makeup techniques and correct product selection – for a wide range of age groups and skin types;
- The complete business start-up guide – how to start out in makeup artistry and build a successful career in the most effective way. Includes advice on setting and achieving business goals, correct prioritisation and task management, website design, pricing structure, social media presence and marketing;
- Portrait photography masterclass – learn how to beautifully capture portraits so that your gallery and social media timelines burst with professional images. Start off your gallery with a portfolio of images taken of the models on which you’ll be working during the course; and
- Start-up makeup kit advice – product recommendations suitable for a start-up professional makeup kit.
THE PRACTICAL ELEMENT INCLUDES...
- Bridal – the most frequently requested bridal looks. Interpreting your client’s requests correctly and delivering beyond their expectations;
- Special Occasion – creating beautiful and current evening/special event looks;
- Photographic – makeup that will look superb in photographs;
- Makeup for mature women – specific techniques on how to make your clients look 10 years younger;
- Individual eyelash application – learn how to effectively enlarge and elongate lashes and create an anti-ageing effect with the correct application of individual lashes;
- Applying eye-liner – one of the most important practical elements of the course. How to use eye-liner perfectly no matter what the eye shape;
- Smoky-eye – a hugely popular style. Create flawless, beautifully blended and striking smoky eyes;
- Vintage flick – how to confidently create a 50’s liquid line flick. It is possible!
- Heavier skin coverage – flawless application and results for clients who request heavier coverage;
- Trending looks – learn which looks are currently popular on social media and how to create them. Looks that your Instagram followers (and potential followers) will love;
- Sculpting techniques – contouring and highlighting to perfection; and
- Correcting mistakes – how to correct makeup mistakes on the job: uneven eye-liner, shaky lip-liner, uneven eyebrows, etc. Mastering error correction is half the job!
We provide an in-house makeup kit for this course so no previous purchase necessary. If you already own a kit or partial kit we encourage you to bring it in however so that you learn how to make the best use of what you already have.
WEBSITE TEMPLATE SPECIAL OFFER
To save you time and hassle scouring the internet trying to find a suitable website template design with easy installation and maintenance we’ve teamed up with some awesome template designers and are able to offer a special rate for you.
It goes without saying that to present your business properly to the world you need a simple, clean website – that’s why we searched out there and found these incredibly talented template providers – Tonic Sites
AND YOU’LL GET 15% OFF IF YOU USE THE DISCOUNT CODE: KRISTINA
You can install their templates following some very easy steps yourself or if you need help you can book some time with them – they’re amazing!
As standard course days start at 10am and finish at 3pm although timings can be changed to suit your availability.
A diploma is awarded upon successful completion.
Courses are run at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair Studio, 5A-7A Golden Court, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1EU although can be booked for a location of your choice.
Once a course with the Academy has been completed discounts are available for future courses and masterclasses.
Closest rail/underground/overground station to the Studio is Richmond, parking is available at the nearby Paradise Road car park (TW9 1SQ). Closest airport is London Heathrow.
To book a £350 deposit is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the course start date. All major credit/debit cards accepted excluding American Express.
Check out the Why Study With Us page for more information and inspiration on why studying at the Kristina Gasperas Beauty Academy is for you.
Please contact us using this Contact Link. We can’t wait to hear from you and help you achieve your goal of a successful makeup artistry career.