2-DAY BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING WORKSHOP
BOOST YOUR BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING REPERTOIRE
FRI 8th TO SAT 9th FEB, 2019 – OLDENBURG, GERMANY – ONLY 2 SPACES REMAINING!
Who is the workshop suitable for: Professional hairstylists looking to perfect their skills in the most popular modern bridal hairstyles that your brides will love.
What you can expect: Informative and very detailed demonstrations of styling techniques followed by a hands-on practicals on real models including lots of useful tips and tricks and a Q&A.
Her work is loved by hundreds of brides and renowned within the industry for immaculate red-carpet-inspired styling. Kasia will demonstrate and guide you in how to create the most current and popular bridal updos and her signature style – the Hollywood Wave.
She’ll teach you how to use hair extensions to achieve the most beautiful luscious styles from modern and perfectly textured to red-carpet-worthy glossy creations. She’ll share her tips and tricks as well as be there for you to answer all of your questions.
ELEMENTS OF THE WORKSHOP
There are only 2 spaces remaining for this workshop and both days consist of two parts:
1. The first is the demonstration – from 10am until 12:45pm where Kasia will demonstrate the following:
- Correct preparation of different hair types – the right hair prep to ensure the desired texture and longevity of the final style;
- Selecting the most effective hair products and tools – for various hair types and styles;
- Curling and styling techniques – learn how to make the right decisions to achieve shiny waves or messy textured curls;
- Long-lasting and quickly-put-together techniques – how to create particular styles in the fastest yet most effective ways; and
- Understanding which updos work best for different face shapes.
During the workshop you’ll also be able to take notes, film video clips and ask as many questions as you like, Kasia is there for you.
Lunch break: from 12:45pm until 1:30pm
2. The practical session – from 1:30pm until 4:30pm. Put what you’ve seen into practice under her watchful eye and guidance. Really get to grips with the skills that will make a difference to your repertoire.
At the end you’ll be able to confidently create the most popular bridal hairstyles which your brides will adore.
€600 for both days. Models will be provided for the practical sessions.
Learn from the one of the best in the business and increase your bridal bookings!
This workshop will run on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th February, 2019 and it will take place at the GO! Makeup Academy, Rosenstraße 42/43, 26122 Oldenburg, Germany.
Closest train station is Oldenburg (Oldb). Closest airport is Bremen (51kms).
To book your space please e-mail Melanie at: firstname.lastname@example.org