5-DAY BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSE
5-DAY BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSE… START YOUR EXCITING NEW CAREER PATH HERE!
IF YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMT OF WORKING AS A BRIDAL HAIRSTYLIST THIS COMPREHENSIVE COURSE IS FOR YOU.
WE’LL TEACH YOU THE COMPLETE SET OF SKILLS REQUIRED TO MAKE A CAREER OUT OF DOING WHAT YOU LOVE.
TAKE THE FIRST STEPS OF YOUR EXCITING NEW CAREER TODAY! LEARN HOW TO BECOME ONE OF THE BEST.
This course is for you:
- If you’re stuck in an unfulfilling unexciting career and dreaming about working as a hairstylist creating beautiful bridal looks and earning a good living from it whilst having fun; or
- If you’ve had some hairstyling training already yet don’t feel as though you’ve gained enough bridal skills in order to confidently start creating flawless looks and wowing even the most discerning clients.
Our 5-day Bridal Hairstyling course is crammed full of the necessary ingredients to get you started on the right track within the shortest time possible. With clear steps to follow in order to build a life and business around doing what you love.
Of course miracles don’t happen overnight and perfection takes time and practice but you’ll have a much better chance of mastering bridal hairstyling with the RIGHT focused education and guidance.
After the course you’ll continue receiving support from the Academy via our private Facebook group: expect competitions, job sharing, test shoot invitations, work appraisals, special event announcements and discounts to future masterclasses. You’ll also be invited to assisting/observation days at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair Studio which will help you continue growing your skills and keep you on the right path.
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING COURSE IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY – focused on teaching you exactly what you need to know in order to be successful as a bridal hairstylist.
Completely flexible hours – you can study with us in the evenings or split the course over a number of weeks or even months. Together we’ll work out the best times that work for you.
Industry secrets, deeper insights and time-saving hacks – we’ve worked out the perfect formula of skills and techniques you’ll need to become a successful bridal hairstylist. Once you complete this course you’ll be fully equipped to start your journey to be amongst the best in the industry. With this set of skills you can earn a 6-figure income as a hairstylist.
Intensive teaching – we’ve honed and perfected our craft to become a leading bridal makeup and hairstyling force in the industry. Our teaching methods and insights will ensure that no time is wasted – avoiding mistakes and gaps that come up from inadequate and unfocused education.
The Academy support hub – a place where Academy students past and present, as well as the K-Team, provide: support, care, critique, positive vibes and advice on all things makeup and hair.
We will continue supporting and guiding you in your new career. You’ll never feel alone because we genuinely care about your success – we even share job opportunities with our past students.
PRICE – £1,595
INCLUDES THEORY AND PRACTICAL ELEMENTS – WITH TWO MODELS AND UP TO FOUR HAIRSTYLES ON EACH DAY.
THE THEORY ELEMENT CONSISTS OF...
- Selecting the correct hairstyle – interpreting requests, analysis of face shape and selecting the most flattering hairstyles to make your clients look and feel amazing;
- Correct style choices and corrective techniques – how to deal with different hair thicknesses, lengths and natural curls;
- Product knowledge – selecting products for different hair types, lengths and chosen hairstyles;
- Introduction to curls and waves – create curls and waves that last, shine and work with specific hairstyles;
- Using hair tools – selecting the correct tools, including tongs, wands, heated and velcro rollers;
- Analysis of the most popular hairstyles – how to follow and interpret hair trends; and
- Business set-up and advancement – how to start out and progress successfully in a bridal hairstyling career.
THE PRACTICAL ELEMENT INCLUDES...
- Hair preparation – using correct products for various hair types;
- Blow-drying – the smoothing effect and creating lasting volume;
- Bridal hairstyles – the most frequently requested. Modern as well as timeless up-dos and half-up styles;
- In-depth Hollywood wave – includes the correct placement of hair extensions;
- Braid maze – how to incorporate modern braids into almost any hairstyle;
- Natural hair extensions and padding – to create red-carpet-worthy bridal hairstyles;
- Working with short, long and very curly hair;
- Working with thick or fine hair;
- Curls and waves – use of hair tools to create perfect curls and waves;
- Vintage styles – tips and tricks on how to make vintage styles look up-to-date;
- Red-carpet styles – bridal versions. Make your brides look like superstars! and
- Other popular styles – such as boho waves, the low bun, side bun, chignons, braids and many more.
Academy hairstyling guru Kasia will also cover the finer details of photographing your beautiful hairstyling creations to be able to showcase your work how it deserves to be shown to the world.
WEBSITE TEMPLATE SPECIAL OFFER
To save you time and hassle scouring the internet trying to find a suitable website template design with easy installation and maintenance we’ve teamed up with some awesome template designers and are able to offer a special rate for you.
It goes without saying that to present your business properly to the world you need a simple, clean website – that’s why we searched out there and found these incredibly talented template providers – Tonic Sites
AND YOU’LL GET 15% OFF IF YOU USE THE DISCOUNT CODE: KRISTINA
You can install their templates following some very easy steps yourself or if you need help you can book some time with them – they’re amazing!
As standard course days start at 10am and finish at 3pm although timings can be changed to suit your availability.
A diploma is awarded upon successful completion.
Courses are run at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair Studio, 5A-7A Golden Court, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1EU although can be booked for a location of your choice.
Once a course with the Academy has been completed discounts are available for future courses and masterclasses.
Closest rail/underground/overground station to the Studio is Richmond, parking is available at the nearby Paradise Road car park (TW9 1SQ). Closest airport is London Heathrow.
To book a £395 deposit is required with the balance settled 2 weeks before the course start date. All major credit/debit cards accepted excluding American Express.
Check out the Why Study With Us page for more information and inspiration on why studying at the Kristina Gasperas Beauty Academy is for you.
Please CONTACT US – we can’t wait to hear from you and help you achieve your goal of a successful hairstyling career.