BEST OF BRIDAL BEAUTY WORKSHOP
UNIQUE WORKSHOP FOR PROFESSIONAL MUAs & HAIRSTYLISTS
THE MASTERY OF CREATING THE BEST BRIDAL BEAUTY LOOKS
If you offer makeup and hairstyling services for weddings and special occasions this workshop will take your skills and client satisfaction to another level!
Who is the workshop suitable for: Makeup artists and hairstylists with a lot of experience working with brides and special occasion clients.
What you can expect: Detailed DEMONSTRATION and optional HANDS-ON GUIDED PRACTICAL SESSION. A demo of impeccable bridal makeup and hairstyling techniques and product selection, followed by a practical session on REAL MODELS in bridal wear.
The makeup looks and hairstyles that will be focused on are those that are most frequently requested by brides. If you want a full bookings diary they’re looks you’ll have to master.
Learn how to stand out in an over-saturated market. You don’t want to be fighting for clients with thousands of other makeup artists who are at the same skill-level as yours. You want your skills and knowledge to be shining from afar and your clients to become your biggest raving fans!
This masterclass is run by Academy founder Kristina Gasperas and K-Team bridal styling experts:
- Aušra – who has spent endless hours perfecting her skills and is completely immersed in the latest makeup trends; and
- Kasia – widely known for her red-carpet-inspired bridal hairstyles. Her hairstyling courses are some of the most highly regarded and raved about in the wedding industry.
Together we’ve worked with hundreds of brides and discerning special occasion clients across the UK and abroad, gratefully receiving countless heartfelt thank-you gestures from ecstatically happy clients. Demand for our services continuously exceeds our availability because we’ve worked out what it takes to create head-turning bridal beauty looks and we’re keen to share our knowledge and valuable tips with YOU to ensure that your 2019 wedding season is the best yet!
Learn how to deliver the wow-factor to your clients every time so that they become the biggest promoters of your work and your Insta becomes brimming with the most stunning makeovers that will grow your follower-base fast.
ELEMENTS OF THE MASTERCLASS
There are only limited spaces available for this workshop and it consists of two parts:
1. THE DEMONSTRATION…
10am to 11am – Kasia will demo the hair preparation required for the Hollywood wave. The right hair preparation is essential for the texture and longevity of the final style. This will include:
- Tips on prepping different hair types;
- Choosing the most effective hair products and tools; and
- Kasia‘s favourite curling and styling techniques.
11am to 12:30pm – Aušra will demo a flawless bridal day-time look, including the following:
- Beautiful and long-lasting coverage – application and layering techniques to achieve the perfect look;
- Contouring and highlighting – enhance and discreetly influence the shape of facial contours to look great in real-life as well as photographs;
- Which products to use and why – selecting the most suitable and effective products;
- Application and custom blending of eyelash extensions – what it takes to create effective lash extensions that complement the natural eye shape;
- Mastering eyebrows – create the perfect arch;
- Natural-looking fuller lips – shaping lips to perfection; and
- Stunning photographic makeup – makeup application that looks awesome in photos and face-to-face.
12:30pm to 1pm – Kasia will complete the Hollywood wave by brushing out the hair and shaping the waves.
The bridal styling will then be complete with the model in beautiful bridal-wear. Kristina will share some makeup and hairstyling photography tips and create a beautiful portrait.
1pm to 1:30pm – we’ll break for lunch with food and refreshments provided.
1:30pm to 3:30pm – the model will be styled with a more glamorous evening look with a change of makeup and hairstyling to elevate the earlier bridal creation with a more red-carpet glamour/ready-for-the-dancefloor look.
The makeup part will include:
- An effective sultry smokey-eye;
- Perfectly applied and shaped red lips; and
- A more defined and sculpted face.
The hairstyling part will include:
- Long-lasting yet quick to put together half-up and updo techniques – learn how to create these in the fastest and most effective way; and
- How to style hair to frame the face in the most flattering way using the right volume and texture.
3:30pm to 4pm – we’ll break for refreshments and to set up for the practical session.
2. THE PRACTICAL…
4pm to 7pm – put what you’ve seen into practice under the watchful eyes and guidance of Kristina, Aušra and Kasia. Really get to grips with the skills that you’ve seen demonstrated during the day that will make a big difference to your repertoire.
Kristina will share some photographic tips to help you capture your model looking fantastic and you’ll be able to add the images to your portfolio. Bring a camera if you have one but if you don’t Kristina will have hers.
Also during the workshop you’ll also be able to ask questions, take notes and film short video clips.
There are two options to choose from:
1. Demonstration only – from 10am to 3:30pm. Price: £195
2. Demonstration and hands-on practical session – practical will run after the demonstration, from 4pm to 7pm. Price: £349
Models will be provided for the practical session.
Remove the guesswork for good and upgrade your skills so that your clients become raving fans.