BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING BOOTCAMP – IRELAND
INTENSIVE 2-DAY BRIDAL HAIRSTYLING BOOTCAMP
SUN 28th to MON 29th JUL, 2019 – NEWBRIDGE, IRELAND
TUE 30th to WED 31st JUL, 2019 – DUBLIN, IRELAND
SUN 13th to MON 14th OCT, 2019 – NEWBRIDGE, IRELAND
Who are these bootcamps suitable for: Professional hairstylists looking for perfection and to add new skills in the most popular and in-demand bridal hairstyles.
What you can expect: Informative and very detailed demonstration of styling techniques, including a Q&A, as well as an optional HANDS-ON PRACTICAL DAY.
Following overwhelming demand for the previous event one of the UK’s most loved bridal hairstylists – Kasia – is returning to Ireland to run these bootcamps in conjunction with:
- Eternal Flair Hair and Beauty Salon;
- Xpert Professional – the leading distributor of professional hair care products in Ireland; and
- Alice & Blair – designers of beautiful hair accessories loved by Kasia.
They’ll be crammed full of invaluable demos, tips, tricks and practicals on creating the most exquisite latest bridal hairstyles.
Loved by hundreds of brides and renowned within the industry for immaculate red-carpet-inspired styling Kasia will demonstrate and guide you in how to create the most current and popular bridal styles.
She’ll be sharing her own unique tips and answer all of your questions. She’ll also show you how to capture your work beautifully on camera.
If you’re a professional hairstylist looking to perfect your skills and achieve flawless bridal updos that are fashionable, flattering and timeless then you don’t want to miss this fabulous opportunity that will be a game-changer.
Check out what other hairstylists have said about her training HERE.
Learn from one of the best in the business and increase your bridal bookings!
There are only limited spaces available for each bootcamp and the PREVIOUS ONE WAS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT. These bootcamps are run over two days…
Day 1 - The Demonstration...
Day 1 – Demonstration, from 10am until 3pm. Kasia will demonstrate the following:
- Correct preparation for different hair types – the right hair prep to ensure desired texture and longevity of the final style;
- Selecting the most effective hair products and tools – for different textures and styles;
- Curling and styling techniques – making the right decisions to achieve shiny waves or messy textured curls;
- Techniques for quickly-put-together long-lasting styles – how to create particular styles in the fastest and most effective ways; and
- Understanding which hairstyles work best for different face shapes.
This will be followed by a question and answer session – ask as many questions as you like, Kasia is there for you.
Day 2 - The Practical...
Day 2 – Practical, from 10am until 3pm:
Put into practice what you learned in Day 1 under Kasia‘s watchful eye and guidance. Really get to grips with the hairstyles that will make a big difference to your repertoire.
Models will be provided for this session.
You can attend just Day 1 or both days – we believe you’ll gain most benefit if you attend both. By the end you’ll be able to confidently create the most stunning bridal hairstyles that your brides will adore.
Remove the guesswork for good and upgrade your skills so that your clients become raving fans.
There are two options to choose from:
1. Day 1 – Demonstration only – from 10am to 3pm. Price: £189
2. Days 1 and 2 – Demonstration and hands-on practical. Price: £495
The next dates and venues for these bootcamps will be:
- Sun 28th to Mon 29th July, 2019 – at the Eternal Flair Hair and Beauty Salon, Unit 2, Curragh Grange, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Republic of Ireland;
- Tue 30th to Wed 31st July, 2019 – at the ALFAPARF Hair Academy, 26A Old Kilmainham Road, Dublin 8, Republic of Ireland; and
- Sun 13th to Mon 14th October, 2019 – at the Eternal Flair Hair and Beauty Salon, Unit 2, Curragh Grange, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Republic of Ireland.
To confirm your place please CONTACT US and let us know which dates and option you’d like to go for.
We’ll then e-mail you an invoice for a deposit (£100) which you’ll be able to pay by debit or credit card or bank transfer. We can only confirm your place once the deposit has been received.
Places are very limited and THE LAST EVENT WAS COMPLETED SOLD OUT so don’t delay – we look forward to seeing you!