HIGH-GLAMOUR MAKEUP MASTERCLASS
IT’S TIME TO SHINE… HIGH-GLAMOUR MAKEUP MASTERCLASS
MON 21st JAN, 2019 – RICHMOND
Who is the masterclass suitable for: Makeup artists who need a skills boost in creating flawless red-carpet-inspired looks to be in constant demand by discerning brides.
What you can expect: Detailed DEMONSTRATION of application techniques and product selection that will take your skills to another level AND due to increasing demand we have now added an optional PRACTICAL session.
This high-glam makeup style is one of the most frequently requested by brides – if you want to have your bookings diary full you will have to master it.
Learn how to stand out in an over-saturated market. You don’t want to be fighting for clients with thousands of other makeup artists as there’s nothing unique about your skills. You want your skills and knowledge to be shining from afar.
Her brides become her biggest fans and she’ll teach you how to deliver the wow-factor to your clients so that they become the biggest promoters of your work.
ELEMENTS OF THE MASTERCLASS
There are only limited spaces available for this masterclass and it consists of two parts:
1. The main part is the demonstration – from 11am until 2:30pm where Aušra will demonstrate the following:
- Beautiful and long-lasting coverage – application and layering techniques to achieve this popular high-glamour look;
- Contouring and highlighting – enhance and discreetly influence the shape of facial contours to look great in real-life as well as photographs;
- Which products to use and why – selecting the most suitable and effective products;
- Application and custom blending of strip lashes with individual eyelash extensions – what it takes to create effective lash extensions that complement the natural eye shape;
- Mastering eyebrows – create the perfect arch;
- Natural-looking fuller lips – shaping lips to perfection;
- Stunning photographic makeup – how to make someone look like a superstar on and off camera!
This will be followed by a question and answer session – ask as many questions as you like, Aušra is there for you.
2. The optional practical session – put what you’ve seen into practice under her watchful eye and guidance. Really get to grips with this makeup style that will make a difference to your repertoire.
During the masterclass you’ll also be able to ask questions, take notes, film video clips and check out how this look is created from the very start.
There are two options to choose from:
1. Demonstration only – from 11:00am until 2:30pm. Price: £150
2. Demonstration and hands-on practical session – practical will run after the demonstration, from 3:00pm until 5:30pm. Price: £289
Models will be provided for the practical session.
Remove the guesswork for good and upgrade your skills so that your clients become raving fans.
The next date for this masterclass will be Monday 21st January, 2019 and it will take place at the Kristina Gasperas Makeup and Hair Studio, 5A-7A Golden Court, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1EU. Delicious refreshments and tea/coffee are provided.
Closest rail/underground/overground station to the Studio is Richmond, parking is available at the nearby Paradise Road car park (TW9 1SQ). Closest airport is London Heathrow.
If you wish to confirm a place please CONTACT US and let us know which option you’d like to go for.
We’ll then e-mail you an invoice for a deposit (£50) which you’ll be able to pay by debit or credit card or bank transfer.
We can only confirm your place once the deposit has been received.
Places are very limited so don’t delay – we look forward to seeing you!